Don't wait to take action. Each of the audios is available FREE for only 24 hours. (Of course there is an upgrade option if you miss one of the interviews or just want to listen to them over and over again. The cost of the upgrade is way less than the value you will receive in your life!)
First on the docket is Margaret Lynch, author of The Secret of Intentional Wealth. I became familiar with Margaret's work through the first two Tapping World Summits and was so impressed with her that I signed up for her e-mail newsletters and updates. Because of this I've been able to follow her for the past year or so. Margaret consistently brings quality and innovation to the table as she incorporates other modalities with tapping for even more powerful changes in your life.
Margaret was actually the inspiration for the title of this blog and my "gold plates" blog Learn Miracles from the Master with her Tapping For Miracles video that she released earlier this year. Thank you, Margaret
Most of us carry so many judgments about money. We might be inclined to be judgmental of someone who focuses on money and the pursuit of wealth - but as you will find out in Margaret's interview, money is just a reflection of our inner world. If money is not showing up for you the way you want it in your life, it is most likely a reflection of some negative emotions or unhealthy beliefs you carry. Margaret will walk you through busting down all those roadblocks specifically as it pertains to money in your life.
If you miss this interview, both presentations from Day 1 of the 2011 Tapping World Summit will be replayed at the end. I know I will be listening to Margaret again! I've already gone through her interview 2 or 3 times! And Wow! Has she ever provided incredible insight for me into the emotions I've been holding onto with my 'financial trauma'. I am so ready to let go of that negative energy and all the problems it continues to create in my life.
Thank you, Margaret, and God bless!
Margaret is stellar. She talks about our energy around money and how money in your life responds very sensitively to our emotions.
So guess what? When we take time to examine our relationship with money, we can work on changing how much money shows up in our lives.
Listen to the interview to find out the 4 types of money and specifically how you can clear your negative energy surrounding your debt so that you can put your energy towards creating the change you want in your life instead.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment