Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

We are incredible!

I really loved this General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints! Topics that have been on my mind lately were addressed apostolicaly. Conference talks are so powerful. I see how they are trying to get the message across to us that we are wonderful people, beautiful children of God who love him and love to be more like him however we can.

President Monson opened conference by saying "Thank you for your faith and devotion to the gospel, for the love and care you show to one another, and for the service you provide."


Sister Jean A. Stevens

I will always be grateful for the blessing of my own children. The example of each one has taught me lessons I need. They have helped me to change for the better.

A journalist, not a member of our church, commented that she had observed how well the men treated their wives. Then she unexpectedly asked, “Is that real or fiction?” I am sure that she saw and felt something different among our members. She might have perceived the desire of our members to follow Christ. Members all over the world have such a desire.


Elder Quentin L. Cook talked about the tremendous faith and contribution of sisters of the church. 'Dear sisters, we love and admire you. We appreciate your service in the Lord’s kingdom. You are incredible! I express particular appreciation for the women in my life.' - Elder Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment