Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank you to the Ortners for the 2011 Tapping World Summit
















Thank you to the Ortners and everyone else involved in the Tapping World Summit 2011.


This is my 3rd Tapping Summit


They've all been transformational!


The 2009 Summit is where I really got going with tapping and I've been loving it ever since!


-I 've been on their email list and now that I start to reflect on it the Ortners, etc, have provided me so much value over the years.


-When the Tapping Solution movie went on sale I grabbed a bunch of them and shared them with friends. Such an inspiring movie and book. Thank you.


-Plus I got a free trial of the Tapping Insiders Club! Wow – blow you away with the incredible quality and volume of resources that are in there.


-Jessica's Surogate Tapping audio/meditation is still on my desktoop and I go back to it from time to time when I need to meditate on 'trusting in Divine timing' and 'letting go of my need to control' other people's lives.



  • Plus there was another great interview with Joe Vitalea on hoopononpono that really deepened my understanding -I don't even have time to explain that one- but its made a lasting impact







So- about the 2011 Tapping World Summit:


Day 1 Margaret Lynch – energy of DEBT!!! I listened to this over and over.


Stefan Gonick – Barriers to love – talked about giving your unmet need to your inner child. Thank you for that


Sasha fr down under- I love her upbeat enthusiasm – tid bit I got out of that: she said there is no destination – Its not like you ever finish working on yourself so just relax and enjoy the process. A message I've probably heard a 1000 times but the way she said it really hit me! Thank you.


Saturday with Stacy Vornbrock – o my goodness! Anger has been my big issue for as long as I can remember. Stacy provided me so many insights! Anger is an addiction at the cellular level – Amen! I've been saying that for a long time. Her insight helped me break down a lot of the walls keeping me stuck there.



  1. For starters she said – Anger is a call to action! If you are getting angry with a person over and over, figure out what action you need to take



  2. Then when she started to uncover the anger and work on the hurt! Oh my – I just started sobbing as I was tapping. I could see that I haven't really been angry – I've just been deeply hurt. And looking at what was hurting me was so insightful. What hurts more than anything is when people put up walls of self protection – and cut themselves off from connecting with me and with truth.



  3. Then Stacy talked about repressed anger – she didn't even know she was repressing it bc she'd never been allowed to express it. Oh honey – you're not angry, you're... *** I've caught myself doing the same to my kids. Now I can work on speaking truth with them rather than telling them how to think and feel.



  4. Stacy also gave me insight into why I resist the anger – like trying to escape my shadow. Its not the anger that's the problem, it the unhealthy expression of it. - New Idea: Anger can be expressed in a calm, loving, kind way.




Loved Pamela Bruner's audio on how to finally accomplish the important tasks you've been putting off. So good to have a reminder when I notice the games I play with myself – that I can stop avoiding. Even with doing this video – I had this massive fear come up and I realized why its taken me so long to do it – obviously some stuff under neath there that I can clear.


And Kate Beeders on the workplace – that was helpful – thank you.


I loved the interview with Brad Yates on tapping with Children! That is just so good. Thank you thank you. I love having tools to help my kids process stuff immediately that I held onto for years. I've got 3 beautiful children. The oldest is only 4 but already I can see their little brains playing programs of junk that they've picked up from me. I am so grateful that I have such amazing little mirrors and that we have incredible tools to change the unsupportive stuff before it perpetuates. These kids are going to do incredible things! Wow! Get ready for the ride bc the future is going to be driven by massively empowered people!


I also enjoyed the audio on procrastination. I've heard other tapping audios on procrastination -I think they might have been from lindsay kenny too- but its always good to hear it again. Thank you Lindsay for your insights.


From Zero to Hero! What a great title and valuable interview with Mary Ayers. I think that's one I'd like to go back to and work through action steps. I like her idea of using our doubts for us when tap on them everytime they show up. Yea – here's another doubt I've tapped out. Another barrier gone.


Learn the secret key to why you're not
doing what you want to do



  • Learn tapping steps to bust through
    fear once and for all



  • Understand why "pushing through
    the fear" every time isn't sustainable



  • Pick up effortless action strategies
    for maximum results




It's like Margaret said in Day one- it takes a daily practice of reminding yourself of what you truly want in your life. Margaret has lots of people all over the world saying yes to money everyday. Hooray!


And like Carol Tuttle said – also in Day 1 – use what comes up in your life as a clue to your underlying issues. Then open them up, expose them for what they really are, and decide if you still want those underlying beliefs or if you'd like to tap into a new program. Its your life. Its your choice.


You are loved and supported.


Your greatest good is always available to you. I saw some comments from people saying – oh if only I could afford it, or worrying about the price. The cost of the program is a small fraction of the value! I absolutely believe that. A lot of times its about choices of what we do with the money. It's not that we don't have the $, its a question of what we choose to spend it on. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to get it. I remember seeing a story from one of Margaret's clients. Margaret was running a teleclass this year on miracles and one lady found an envelope of money with exactly the amount she needed to take the class. I had a conversation with my brother over Christmas where he was telling me that he couldn't earn enough money to pay his expenses at school. Then one night at work as a waiter in a restaurant he got a $10,000 tip! Yea seriously! Now he's singing a much different story. The other day he had to call me just to tell me he'd made another $200 in tips last Friday night. Remember what Margaret said about how responsive money is to our energy in life. My brother's energy around money is way different than it used to be.


But if you really don't have the $ to buy the Summit – don't sweat it. This is not more proof that you just don't deserve good things in your life. Let go of that belief. It is so not true. Everything you truly need is available to you.


There are so many wonderful resources available to you that are absolutely free. Go to your library. Check out on-line resources. The Tapping Solution blog, Margaret Lynch has some awesome free videos on her website – Tapping for Miracles, Tapping for Outrageous Goals, Tapping for $50,000! And there is plenty more on-line.


Sign up as an affiliate- and make money by sharing with your friends.


You are divinely loved and God has set angels round about you to bear you up. The Ortners and their crew are some of my angels. Stick with them. Sign up for their e-mail updates. They provide quality – over and over. Its just who they are. Nick didn't make the movie bc he wanted to make a lot of money. He found out about tapping and felt the world needed this amazing tool so he thought about what he could do to get the message out – and God gave him the idea that today brings tapping to hundreds of thousands of people – and look what everyone's combined efforts are doing in Rwanda! Need I say more?





No comments:

Post a Comment