Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Louise Hay Video (A Breakthrough at 86?)


This video with Nick Ortner and Louise Hay really blew me away... 

Do you ever think that with all the work you put in to self-improvement that soon you should be completely fixed and be able to move on as an enlightened, angelic being, ministering healing and pure, unadultered love to all around?  Well I kept living in that dream world! LOL. 

Louise Hay just helped me snap out of that fantasy! At 86 years old and she's still having healing breakthroughs and overcoming issues! Wow.  I feel like I'm okay now, even though I've still got stuff to work on.  If the Queen of Affirmations still has problems come up, then I can relax when I do too and just use the tools I have in my emergency kit to move through it.  




Check out the video, its amazing!  Louise is so gracious The link will take you to an opt-in page for the pre-event video for the Tapping World Summit which starts Monday, Feb 4.  Join in with me and hundreds of thousands of others. Last year 500,000 people worldwide tapped away together to release their baggage and empower their   I participate every year and I can't even tell you all the things I learn and benefit I get every year.  Honestly it is tremendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment