 Lindsay Kenny |
What a timely topic for me! As we are working on purchasing our next home and moving to Grande Prairie, clearing clutter is on my mind - and has been for months. After listening to Lindsay Kenny I feel like my load has been lightened. In the interview, Lindsay had us draw a circle on a piece of paper and write down all the contributing factors that come to mind when we think of how our clutter problem got started. Then we tapped on all these issues together until we got them down to a 0. I used my magnet that I use with the Emotion Code over my governing meridian in combination with tapping on the meridian points. I also released a trapped emotion of Creative Insecurity from my childhood.
Lindsay's Step 3 is to write down what you want. Instead of focusing just on being free from clutter, create a mental picture of what life will be like without it and visualize that positive outcome. For example:
"Clean and orderly environment, have things neat and clean, want to be able to find things. ..."
What came to my mind is this:
I want love to be able to flow freely through our home and not get tangled up in random piles of garbage and clutter
No comments:
Post a Comment