Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

God's Benefit's Package

God has this amazing benefits package that not everyone knows about so I thought I would publicize it a bit.  Remember the guy on the cruise ship who sat in his room and ate the crackers and beans he brought with him because he didn't know the feasts in the dining room was included in the price he paid for his passage.  Well I wouldn't want that to happen to you.

Psalm 103 says: 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgement for all that are oppressed.

Through Christ's atonement, God has already redemeemed you if you have faith in him.  Good news.  One less thing you have to worry about.  God loves us so much.  He is ready and willing to heal all your diseases.  You can know this for sure becasue everytime he shows up in person he has compassion on people and goes around healing everyone who has need of it, and He has asked his servants to do the same. I bet we will be way more effective at fulfilling that commission if we are immersed in the words of God than if we are busy chasing entertainment.

I have seen so many tender mercies and expressions of Heavenly Father's lovingkindness in my life. I am so grateful for those blessings.  This year I resolve to notice those blessings and mercies: the forgiving of my sins, the healing of all my diseases and keeping me healthy to withstand the illnessess, the satisfying of my mouth with good things       --mmm mmm. That reminds me - its almost time for the annual Chinese food family tradition.  Yum.  Praise the Lord!

Happy New Year Everyone! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment